Jay Andrews: Head and In Ring Trainer
Jay has more than seventeen years’ experience within the professional wrestling industry. He is known for his intense and passionate approach to the development and growth of the professional wrestling industry.
Jay has wrestled all over Australia and has been involved in several tours abroad where he has held several state and national championships over his career.
He has been a part of the in ring training and development of professional wrestling talent since 2007. Jay has worked with notable talent such as Gino “Mr. Juicy” Gambino, Dowie James, Ryan Eagles & Slex – just to name a few.
Although not an active talent, Jay is currently apart of the MCW senior management team. In this role, Jay is the department lead of talent relations and development, part of the booking team assisting the head of creative and the senior match agent.
Jay is an experienced professional within the professional wrestling community and uses his knowledge to inspire the MCW Academy members to become the best versions of themselves inside and out of the ring.
- More than 17 years worth of experience
- Has held multiple state and national championships
- Trained wrestlers such as Dowie James, Gino ‘Mr Juicy’ Gambino and Ryan Eagles
- MCW Lead of Talent Relations and Development
- Head of Creative and Senior Match Agent for MCW
- Cert IV – Training & Assessment