Jake Andrewartha: Grappling and Mat Skills Trainer
Jake has been been a Judo practitioner (Judoka) for more than 19 years, first representing Australia at the age of 14.
Jake has medalled numerously at a state, national, Oceania and international level. Competing and training all over the world.
His highest accolades are competing at the 2012 London Olympic Games and winning Bronze at the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games.
An active member of the MCW roster since 2016, Jake has taken his vast experience in different grappling arts and applied it to professional wrestling.
Identifying techniques that can benefit any professional wrestler in their career, no matter how simple or complex they may seem.
Jake works with MCW Academy students on their grappling and mat skills.
- Judo practitioner (Judoka) for more than 19 years
- Competed at the 2012 London Olympic Games
- Won Bronze at the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games
- Active member of the MCW roster
- Represented Australia for the first time at 14